- fresh greens (mustard, turnip or collard; the original recipe calls for 6 cups each of two different kinds, or 2 pounds total; I simply grabbed a huge bunch of collards and mustard greens)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (I actually used my homemade Orange/Tarragon Mustard)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
Wash greens well, dry thoroughly, then remove and discard the long stems. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Plunge greens into water and cook for a minute or two; drain and cool. Then roughly chop.In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, agave syrup and mustard. Set aside. Heat the oil in a skillet; add the vinegar mixture and pecans; cook, stirring reguarly for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the chopped greens and toss.